IPfocus is the launching pad and premier publication for presenting the latest in new products, technologies and industry advancements, to top industry buyers.
The publication provides advertisers with access to focussed UK and international markets and the broader audience of private and public sector security professionals, facilities managers, building managers, human resources executives, government decision-makers and IT and Network professionals. The publication contains a balance of technical and educational information, market and product news, consumer and user features, case studies and display advertising. Plus News and views, Event news and reviews and the Membership Directory.
- Build a platform upon which security technology, products and services can be presented and understood by potential customers.
- Increase understanding and acceptance of IP Networked Technology across a wide range of business applications
- Introduce Security professionals to emerging technologies that will enhance, develop and grow their businesses
- Bring together potential users and suppliers to push the boundaries beyond security, safety and business applications.
Security & Safety is a global issue and IPfocus provides a truly international platform.
As with the membership of the IPUserGroup, IPfocus® has a truly international dimension with readers of printed or digital versions from more than 85 countries worldwide.
This international perspective is also reflected in both feature and editorial content and provides information for prospective customers at a global level.
IP focus electronic eZine version is made available to the IP UserGroup membership of more than 30,000 worldwide
- · more than 85 countries represented
- · National & International features
- · Contributions from around the world
- · Views from across the Pond - USA Comment
- · Creating International Business Opportunities
- · Guest writers from Europe, the USA and Latin America
Circulated to a focused knowledge hungry audience home and abroad IPfocus is distributed to over 6,000 Technologists in print and the IP UserGroup community of 50K electronically, a respected publication representing over 200 international organisations
Why do YOUR customers read IPfocus? Because new security technology is emerging daily...
Need Exposure? - IPfocus should be the first people you speak to...
IPfocus provides a wide range of cost effective advertising and editorial options with both print and electronic options available
- Connecting with Members
- IPfocus Magazine/eZine
- IP-in-Action LIVE Events
- Distance Learning
No items to display
Where to find us
Your cart is empty